Love & Learning: The Growing Room Way.
Growing Room opens the door to a secure, quality, fun and nurturing educational environment based on a balanced partnership with parents.
Your Child’s Health & Safety Is Our Top Priority
*Enhanced Health & Safety Practices
*Trained Staff In Disease Prevention Techniques
*Morning Health Checks, Screenings & Temperature Checks
*Sanitation & Disinfecting of Classrooms, Equipment & Toys Multiple Times A Day
*Onsite Disinfectant System
*Character Education, Sign Language, Spanish, Reading, Writing, Phonics, Math, Science, Critical Thinking Skills, and More
At Growing Room, our goal each day is to provide an enriching environment with nurturing teachers using a planned developmentally appropriate curriculum for Infants 6 weeks of age through Preschool age 4.
- Each infant has his or her own primary caregiver to ensure nurturing and bonding.
- A language-based curriculum that includes weekly themes based on letters, colors, concepts, skills, phonics, reading, writing, hands-on math and science, children’s literature, family style dining and instruction in self-help, socialization and character building skills.
- Our Health & Safety Program was designed by Growing Room founder, Sheree Mitchell, a registered nurse.
- Age-appropriate, state-of-the-art playground areas.
- Parent involvement is the core of our integrated approach to child development.
- A parent room where parents can watch their children on a 16-screen monitor while enjoying a continental breakfast offered every morning.
- A full commercial kitchen that serves a hot breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack daily.
- A stunning, colorful environment replete with age and function specific play >and learning areas within each classroom.
- A separate indoor dance and extracurricular room.